Sunday, January 27, 2008

Savannah's ramblings

Hi everybody.

Well like 3 weeks ago my school teacher had a loss of her stepfather, so one afternoon (right after my lunch recess) another third grade teacher named Mr. Shields told us this when we came in. I felt bad and felt like I wanted to cry. And Joy is my teacher's real name wasn't there for two days.

In school every year they do a talent show. And tomorrw I'm trying out tomorrw which is 2-1-08, I'm sared. Goodluck or break a leg!

Last Saturday my family went to Mesa for Chandler's baptims. Chandler likes me {well beacuse I'm one year older than him of course}. I think it is cool. He said he wanted me to live with him so I don't forget him but I won't. And I won't for get Amber. I wanted to take a picture of her and she put her hand in front of her face and said no pictures but I convined her to let me take one so I got one. Chandler showed me his school. And it was fun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah! I love reading your posts! And you are lucky you got that picture of me... I usually hate having pictures taken, but you were very persuasive. Haha! Love you guys! =)

The McKnights said...

She so wants to be a big kid. She sees me writting and asks so I let her. She is always wanted to e-mail someone in my family and this way I feel like it is less of a bother. We love you too!