Sunday, January 13, 2008

Savannah's recap

Last Sunday I had 2 new teacher one was Sister Hunsaker and the other one was Sister Szilagyi.
They gave us a Book of Mormon when I brought my scriptures. When I came home for church and told my mom and dad about the scriptures, dad said to use mine. That day was very fun. But I was so shy. But it was sad to leave my CTR8 teachers they were cool. And that was my first Sunday with my new well new people for me to know.


Wednesday

At school on Wednesday all the third grade classes had a 2nd semester birthday party we ate cupcakes. Then just our class got cookies and donuts and got to watch Lion King. Then at 3:00 our class went home.

2 comments:

Skot the Fabulous said...

Lucky!! Those were my favoriate days at school. It also sounds like you will like your new teachers at church. You know the cool thing about having new teachers at church is that you get to know more people and when you grow up you will have more friends. I know you are very smart and I know you will get along with all your new people. Love you!

Uncle Scott

Debra said...

Cupcakes, cookies, AND donuts? That's a lot of sugar!

I know you said you were waiting to go back to school. I hope you have fun!

Love you!