These are pictures that Savannah has taken. Can't tell who her favorite subject is can you? Kiley is the only one who will sit still long enough for her to take pictures. She even edits them by herself. Now if I could just figure out the best way to post them. Karri maybe you could share some tips with us.
6 comments:
Mini-Emily is so cute. Why wouldn't Savannah want to take pictures of her? :P
Em- when you create a new post, there is a small icon that looks like a mountain with blue sky on it. If you click that, you can upload your pictures directly. Try that and let me know if you need any more help. Good Luck!
That it what I did. Your pictures look so nice and organized and mine look like a mess. Do you add them one picture at a time or do you link the add picture link? Also how many pictures do you see when you pull in up? There were four of Kiley and one of Amber and one of Chandler. Today when I pulled it up two are missing.
Debra is right... Kiley is a total Mini-Emily!!!
Em- I see all 6 pictures. I use the add more picture button and add as many pics as I can at once. Maybe it is because I use middle sized pics...? Who knows.
If Kiley is a mini-me why don't people tell me I am so cute? :P Thanks for the infor Karri and I will just keep playing around with things.
Post a Comment