Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kiley Update




We took Kiley to her 4 month check-up on Thursday. She weighed in at 12 pounds 11 ounces and stretches to just shy of 26 inches. In percents, she is like 28 for weight and 90 for height. So according to the Dr. she is a tall, skinny girl. I am so glad that I took her to see him I never would have figured that out on my own. He said that based upon my answers to a bunch of questions and from what he sees she is doing just fine. We have concerns about the amount of stinky gas she has and he told me to look at my diet and cut back on dairy and or chocolate and see if that helps. Now they don't recommend you start giving them solid food until they are 6 months but she has already had a little bit of cereal and fruits. What he doesn't know wont hurt him.

In other updates with her, she has learned to roll over both ways and she slept for about six hours straight two nights in a row. I hope she keeps that up but it seems that I will also have to re-teach myself to sleep all night.

We all think she is such a cutie and it is a good thing for her because it keeps her from getting in trouble during those late night/early morning hours.




3 comments:

Skot the Fabulous said...

She sure is a cutie!! William says "I still havn't gotten to hold her, and I was told I could!" I hope you guys all can adjust accordingly. Take care! BTW are you and your family going to go the Chandler's Baptism on Saturday? We are thinking of going, and would like to caravan if you guys go.

Debra said...

You're going to have some basketball players in your family. lol

K said...

Em- I think she looks the most like you of all your kids... What a cutie!