Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to school!

Yesterday was the first day of school for my three kids. I believe they were all ready to get back to school. There were a few first day nerves but they all survived just fine. I forgot to take pictures yesterday so I took them today. Rebecca (almost 11- August 25th) is in sixth grade this year and she will be singing in Choir again. Savannah (not 10 until December) is in fourth grade this year. Joe (six until February) is in First grade. He is excited because he access to the entire school and not just a "small baby section". I hope that this school year with not only be a good one for my children but for all of yours as well.




1 comment:

Debra said...

For some reason Joe is looking different to me than the last time I saw him. Maybe it's just the haircut, but I swear he is starting to look more & more like you. I almost didn't recognize him in the picture here & the other pictures you posted.

I bet you were ready for the kids to go back to school too! Now what are you going to do with yourself?