Thursday, August 21, 2008

Savannah in School

Hi everyone it Sav. It's been while since I have written something and today I thought I would. The subject of the day is Back To School. I know it's late to be doing this but I'm doing it now.

My teacher's name is Mrs.Gjelhug. I'm not sure if I spelled it right but it is said Gel-how-g {with the second g sounding like good. It is also said as two syllables not three.} The first day she told us the rules and showed us that we could get a party if we filled up this jar {I think it is a gallon jar}. We are working on a pizza party.

I hope all you know the first week of school you have butterflies, either on the first day of school or the day you meet your teacher, and you don't want to talk to your teacher for the first day or two. But there's this guy named Johnny and he didn't show up at all for the first week of school then on Monday he finally showed up to school and has had lots and lots of stuff to fix and a lot of stuff to learn about and how to use the tools such as a planner, bellwork, and desks. I found out this year that I have three new students in my class, their names are Micah, Jade, and Crastly. And my teacher is new to the school also and she made jobs for the classroom and you can tell her if you want a job or not and if you do you can tell her what job you want. And so far that was the first week of school.

No comments: