Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rebecca's update

I am so excited I actully made the talentshow this year. But there is a catch I have to play for kindergarten through 4th grade on Friday . I am a little scared but I guess I just haveto, and I am a little mad because I dont get to "Nick Nack PadyWack" in front of everybody eles. So thats all I wanted to say......so bye bye.


P.S. I kind of want to do it. So if you want to hear about it I will let you know. It is on this Friday at 9:00 because it is early realease on that day at 11:40.

3 comments:

Debra said...

What are you doing for the talent show?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Rebecca! Have fun and let us know how it goes.

The McKnights said...

Both girls tried out playing the piano. Savannah is sad that she didn't make it but will try again next year. I guess I should really buckle down on the piano lessons for the two of them. We'll see what happens.