Friday, September 25, 2009

What's up?

Wow! I did not realize that is has been so long since I have written on here. Yes, I know I am jumping the gun here a little early with the background, but if I don't change it know it might not get changed.

I am honestly say that not much noteworthy had taken place since my last post. I have been trying hard to get the house ready for the new little one. I would also like for the house to be clean when I leave for the hospital so it will be clean when I come home. There is still things that need to be done but we will be ok.

A couple of weeks ago we held a garage sale and was able to clean out some junk and sold all the big items that needed to go. It was a pretty good idea. The kids each sold things as well and they were able to keep what money they earned. I think they may want to do a sale again.

Rebecca turned 12 last month. At times it doesn't seem possible to me that I have been married long enough for her to be 12. She is turning into such a young women. She still has her moments but she has become much more reliable and responsible. She loves being in Young Women's but is a little scared of the Personal Progress Program because she will really have to work to earn that award.

At the other end of the line, Kiley turned 2 on the 15th of this month. I can't believe how fast the time is going by. She is too smart for everyone's good. She is also little miss independent. While is can be so cute she can also be such the little pill. The terrible twos have deffiently arrived in here.

Savannah and Joe are both doing well. Nothing stands out to report with either one of them at this time.

Joe is still pluging away at USAA. He is set to start a second master's program here in October. He also has gone back to teaching early morning seminary. He keeps himself busy with a full plate.

As for me I am just waiting for this baby to be born.

Oh, back is August our stake was split and we are now in the newly created Surprise Arizona North Stake. I have been called as the Stake Family and Personal Preparedness Specialist (or something like that.) I was serving as an assistant (in training) for the last two year. I am not sure what all my calling includes but I will do my best at whatever I am asked to do. I know it includes takind and turinng in monthly food storage orders.

Well, I think that is it for now. The next post will be to introduce the newest member of our family to all of you. Until then, take care of yourself and know that we love you!

2 comments:

Karena Alyse said...

thanks for the update! i am always wondering what you guys are up to! i totally understand about the whole "not much noteworthy" occurring...that's why i haven't made a new post either! good luck with the new baby!!! sure do love you!

Debra said...

I can't wait to meet the baby!