Monday, May 4, 2009

Grass and Nail Polish

Last weekend we attempted to lay grass seed again in half of our backyard and here it is one week later and there are no signs of life. As we contemplated what to do with the other half we decided to try something different. Joe and the kids went to work for the second weekend in a row. The man at Home Depot convinced Joe to try Bermuda Grass. He said if you can't grow that then something is wrong with your dirt and you will have to have it tested and treated. So now we wait for another week or two with fingers crossed that something will pop up anywhere.

On to Nail Polish! Yesterday Rebecca and Savannah decided they wanted to paint their nails. After they had finished I guess Kiley decided it was her turn. She went into the bathroom and found the polish and helped herself. She painted her dress (a church one), her legs, and my couch. Where was I you ask? I was being a good mom and making dinner for my family. Where were the rest of them? Except for Kiley they were all watching a movie on TV! So she managed to paint my couch right in front of four other people and nobody saw anything. All I can say is it is a good thing she is so cute and now my couch is so pretty. :)

No comments: