Four Places I've Lived:
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Glendale, Arizona
3. El Mirage, Arizona
4. Surprise, Arizona
Four Favorite Books:
1. B of M
2. Standing for something
3. The Power of Positive Parenting
4. Inside my Heart
Four Favorite Movies:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. While you were sleeping
3. Serendipity
4. The American President
Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. Bikes and I don't get along well. Look at my face!
2. Dogs and I don't mix well either. I am scared of them all. (Again look at my face. A bike and a dog together what a bad mix.)
3. When I was little, while watching Wallace and Ladmo (spelling? but I don't really care) I learned that running into the corner of a wall really hurts.
4. I don't remember!
Four Dreams Of Mine:
1. I want to a good wife.
2. I want to a good mother.
3. I want to make a few good friends before I die.
4. I want to get a good nights sleep.
Four Pet Peeves:
1. Having an answering machine and not. Right along with that is call waiting.
2. Kids that don't listen while you are clearly talking to them.
3. Stupid people- You've all heard the song.
4. When someone asks me how I am and leaves before I get the chance to answer.
Four Things That Make Me Really Happy:
1. Chocolate
2. Kids that mind
3. Spending time with family when we are all getting along.
4. I clean house.
2 comments:
I'm not sure I understand the first part of your first pet peeve.
Sorry when I added the part about call waiting, I deleted "using it". I know many people who either rarely check their messages or they don't return my call.
Post a Comment