Saturday, September 13, 2008

Savannah in School

Hi everyone it is Savannah. Its been a lot of time since I've posted something on the blog. And the purpose of this is so I can tell you what has benn happening at school.

We had our first party of the school year and it was a popcorn party. Everyone in my whole class got a small bag of popcorn and we got to watch a movie on bees & flowers. And by then it was my time to go home so I was exited to go home with NO HOME WORK.

Another cool thing is that I got a HOMEWORK LATE PASS because I got no marks on my one of my pieces of homework. My art teacher is new to the school this year {every single year there is a new art teacher}. I wish there was one art teacher that would at least stay for two years or more but my sister thinks he is a baby teacher because he makes us copy him sometimes and here's the cue for when you copy him "Today in art Bla bla bla so and so ". On Wednesdays officer Mabee comes to teach us about thing we should not do and the program he is working on with us is G.R.E.A.T Gang Resistance Education and Training. I got a bracelet from him and when he gave it to me he made me laugh so hard I cried. He says if a girl passes out one of the boys would have to kiss the girl and if a boy passes out the girls know what they have to do. In math I get to go into the pod and get to make a board game. And my teacher shes been sick and shes been at school and I think I caught her cold. My nose has been stuffy non-stop all day long. My mom wanted to give me a something that would help me with my nose but I never took it because it was a swallow medicine and I have trouble with swallowing medicine.

No comments: