School is over and summer is just around the corner. The weather has been a little bit crazy around here. These pictures were taken May 23.
We took a trip to the AZ Capital Museum on Tuesday of this week with our kids. We took some pictures. If you would like to see them there are at http://mightymcknights.spaces.live.com/. It was the first time I have ever been down there. I think the kids had a good time and the best part was that besides the gas it was free.
3 comments:
What is with the coat? I know it wasn't that cold there!
It might not have been that cold but it went with the outfit. It was a little windy and it was a hat.
Too cute! If that was when it rained those few days, it was totally freezing!!! Well, freezing for us AZ people anyway =)
Post a Comment