Hi everyone yes its Savannah. Now about my title I put that because I went to Sam's Club for an eye exam on Saturday. I told the doctor I have trouble seeing words. It was crazy and scary too, but after my mom did it it did not seem so scary. The doctor said it would be good to get me and my sister (not Kiley but Rebecca) glasses. So we are both getting glasses. My parents said if we break them they will be gone and we will have to deal with the problem for the rest of our life {life as a kid. Is what I ment}. But there were two tests you had to do one was kind of cool because one had a pic. of an air balloon and you had to stare at it. Another test my mom only had to do was there was a machine that blow air at you. And the last one was this clicker thing and in the machine that had a dot in it and these light blocks and you had to click when you saw it move. Then the doctor handed me a card and asked, "What is the lowest line you can read?". Then he had me cover one eye and look through this things like binoculars and he would say "Which is best? One here or two here." I think it was a cool Saturday.
3 comments:
Are you going to have little Joe's eyes tested too?
I did not have his eyes check and I don't plan on it at this point. The girls are both very mildly near sighted so it makes reading things off of the chalk board hard for them. Neither of them really need glasses all that bad yet.
Glasses rock! Some of the best ppl I know wear glasses!! *points to your mom*
Post a Comment