Here I am siting at my computer looking at my blog and I see that it has been a little while since I have written anything again. For days I have been trying to come up with something to write about and I have gotten nothing. With the exception of Big Joe everyone is doing their usual thing.
Joe quit his job after maybe three weeks. It was a bad job from the very beginning and this just got to where neither one of us could handle it anymore. So we agreed that he should just quit. So what is he doing for a job these days? He is a substitute teacher. Yes, you are reading that correctly! It pays a little bit of money and allows him to be in the classroom and we hope it will help to open the door for him to get a teaching job for next school year.
The kids are all doing ok. They are looking forward to Spring Break in a couple of weeks and then summer just around the corner. Kiley will be 6 months on the 15th of this month. She is almost sitting all by herself. She loves to rock and so we really have to watch her because she will fall over and smack her head on the floor. She is eating like a little horse and the only thing she hasn't liked yet is peaches. I wish I could say that she is sleeping through the night but she has not mastered that as well as I would like. She is still getting up twice a night for maybe 10 mins each time. I decided that it is really time to break her of these habits so dad is having to get up and put her back to sleep. We will see how it all goes.
I will try to get together some new pictures and post them here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment