Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

Before I post pictures here for you all to see I just have to let you all know that I HATE trying to put pictures on here.  I really don't like it.  It is not easy at all.  I want them on here and to look nice without taking up a lot of space but I just can't do it.  I don't know how you all do it and make it look so nice.  Someone please help me learn the tricks of the Blogspot trade. 

Ok with that out of the way here is are attempts at costumes for this year.


A Bride's Maid Barbie

A Pirate Girl

Davy Crockett


Mom dressed up so Rebecca would and Pocahontas

The traditional 1st year puppy!

Too cute not to post!

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Cute costumes! And I am jealous! This is the 2nd year in a row I didn't work on a costume for Captain Awesome & myself! Last year I was too busy starting the packing process & therefore too tired & this year spent the entire month of October too sick. Next year! (shhknock on wood) ;)