![]() |
| It says this was in 2001 |
| 2010 |
While it doens't seem possible, today is Rebecca's 13th birthday. I can't believe that I am now a mother of a teenager! Even though she was eight days late and decided to jump start things while I was doing laundry at a near by laundry mat she has been a joy to have around.
There is not much planned for her today in the way of celebrating. We have already been out to eat for her Birthday dinner, had a birthday dinner with the Lofgreen family, she went shoppping with Grandma Lofgreen on Monday, and she is planning a party for Saturday.

4 comments:
She is a beautiful young woman. I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by. Happy Birthday Rebecca!!
Aww, she's always been so cute. Have fun with your new teenager!
Yeah I know. She looks older than 13. But yes she is a teenager and I think she is pround of it.
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment