So the count down to back to school is on. With that comes the change in background. I know that the kids and I are ready for school to start. Yes, all of my kids have nerves about starting school but they all adjust quickly.
This year I decided to give them each a small amount of money and tell them to shop for themselves but that is all they can have for new shoes and clothes. Rebecca did the best by far. Meet the teacher is scheduled for next Thursday and then school starts the following Monday, August 10th.
Other then getting ready for school there is nothing too exciting to report. We did not take a big vacation or make an long trips this summer. We did a few little day trips early on before it got too hot and now we are just waiting for things to cool off. Yesterday I reached week 29 and am counting down to the arrival of our little one. There still is so much decluttering that needs to be down before she arrives but I have come to grips with the fact that it just is not going to get done. Not a big priority on anyone list of things to do. Big Joe is working on finding and buying an SUV since the family has outgrown the other cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment