Ok, to have a little bit of fun let me know how your voting experience was.
Voting took me 1 hour and 40 mins. I have hoping for an hour, but it was not too bad. I wish I had something funny to share for the time I spent in line, but nothing. It was the typicall stand in line and talk or text on your phone. I exchanged a few words a couple of times with the people right in front or behind me but not much was said.
Let me know how it went for you.
3 comments:
I voted by mail. I had to request an absentee ballot since I am registered to vote in Clark County, Washington. It was very anti-climatic. I'm still frustrated that I have to go to the DMV to change my address (no, I haven't done that yet).
In Az there is a website you can use to renew your car tags, update your address (if you move within the state), replace a lost license or request a new license with your correct information on it, and REGISTER TO VOTE. Do you know if Washingtion has something like that? I have used the AZ site every time I have moved to update my informaiton without having to leave me home. It is nice and very easy to use. Just a thought.
I voted at 2pm today, and there was no line whatsoever. I'm glad I was able to beat the before and after work rush!
Post a Comment