Let me begin by wishing you all a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a very nice time eating dinner with Joe's family. This year the dinner was at Bruce and Lorene's house and it seemed a lot less stressful this year and way more enjoyable. The dinner was very nice- Everyone brought a part of the dinner and something for desert. There wasn't too much food but just enough for the dinner and everyone to have some leftovers to take home. After we ate and visited with Joe's family for a few hours we went to my parents house. We arrived just in time to look at Karena and Steve's honeymoon and wedding pictures and play games. We had a lot of fun playing and visiting with my family as well.
Today we pulled out the Christmas decorations and have been working on getting them up. Everyone worked together pretty well to get it done quickly. The tree is up and decorated and most of the random decorations are scattered throughout the family room and kitchen. Dad is in charge of putting up the lights outside.
The kids have been working hard the last few days doing chores around the house to earn the money they need to buy gifts for each other. Little Joe and I have even been shopping together and he picked out presents for Dad, Rebecca, and Savannah. We even picked up Savannah's birthday present. He is very proud of his choices.
I on the other hand have not even started Christmas shopping yet. I am not sure what I am going to get for any of my kids this year. I hope something comes to me before it is too late.
Again, I hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season and We Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment