1. A few months ago I was called to be our wards food storage contact person. I have no idea where to start to help my ward. We have many people with nothing and who are nervous when you say food storage. Then we have people who's food storage is well established. Any ideas how to start with those that have nothing?
2. Budgeting- I have been trying to create and use a budget for years but I have not had any success. I have a spreadsheet that I think I like. I got it from Lori, but trying to live within a budget just doesn't really work. It is more of a tracking system for what has been paid and what hasn't. I get so down because I see just how much over we spend every month. The thing is I am not even sure where the extra money is comming from or why it is there. Again any suggestions?
Here is the best part of this posting:
Our first attempt at a ponytail and she loves boxes.
1 comment:
Oops. I guess I put my budgeting information under the wrong blog entry.
But I don't know what else to tell you about food storage other than what I already have. I know we have nothing and want to start from scratch, so that article has really been a help, as well as knowing the resources in our area and what is available and how often through them.
Post a Comment