Today was sort of a big day for us- Kiley is official 6 months old today. The weather is so nice here that we decided to go to the park for a picnic lunch today and I took the camera along. I don't really have any pictures of important dates in my kids lives so I have vowed to try and change that. So today Kiley was the main focus of the picture taken. A few months ago a lady gave us some pointers for taking good pictures and I have been wanting to give them a try. However, I was not the one taking the pictures today and he wouldn't really listen to me so I will have to take her out on my own and take some more. Here are what I think are the best from today. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks
Photo 1 Photo 2

Photo 3 Photo 4

Photo 5
3 comments:
She's so cute! I especially love the 1st & 2nd pictures. She looks so much like you, Emily!
Aw, it's little Emily!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!
PS... I love the 1st photo =)
Post a Comment