Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Confessions from another bad blogger!

Yes, I admit it.  Like most of you reading this blog, I am not very good at keeping it updated.  To those reading this that don't share my problem,  shame on you.  (Not really.  I am just jealous that you can find something to write about so easily).  While I want to write on my blog, I find that my lack of creative juices, my boring life, and time spent stalking people on facebook is what keeps me from posting things here.  I try and remind myself that the reason I started this blog was to keep in better contact with my siblings that I do not see often (which in all reality is all of them.)  So here I go attempting (once again) to do better at sharing my life with of you who so graciously stop by looking for something to read.  Thanks for visiting and I will try to make it a exciting as I can. 

Before I start and on a total side note- I was thinking maybe we could help each other come up with ideas to blog about since that seems to be our stumbling point.  For example- someone could post a blog topic on FB for us all to write about.  I have some ideas so I will start it off in the next day or two so be looking for it.   For current update you will have to read another post. 

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

I hope you don't mind that I decided to check out your blog. But you did leave the address on FB. :)

I like your blog a lot & I really like the idea of the same topic but from a lot of different perspectives.