We decided to take one last outing before Joe started his new job (today was his first day!). We took the kids and went on a one mile trail hike at the White Tank Mountains just west of your house. It was a nice little hike. Not too much for the kids or Joe and I. Along this trail are rocks with Indian writing carved into them and it ends at a little water fall. Of course there was no running water to see, but I have heard from people that have really seen the waterfall running that it is beautiful. I will still just have to imagine for now.
With a recommendation from Debra I am typing this blog in a different program then I usually do, so I am going to try and add a couple of pictures here. I will place the rest of the photos in an album as usual at http://mightymcknights.spaces.live.com/.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a fun time! Tell Joe good luck with the new job. Love you!
Post a Comment