Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Kiley is 9 months!
Where has time gone? I can't believe that she is already 9 months old! While she can be such a little cutie, she has been my challenge baby. She has been mobile (GI Joe or the worm crawling) for a little over a month now and boy is she fast! She is just now starting to crawl on her hands and knees. She is everywhere and into everything she can get into and more. I forget that the floor must be swept and vacuumed everyday or she will take care of that for me. She is also pulling herself up to standing against anything she can. So we had to lower the crib. She love phones and wants to talk and play with them all the time. She is not really enjoying baby food. She eats some but throws a fit because it is not what everyone else is eating. She loves "otter pops"! I don't think she really says mama or dada and knows what it means but she says "hi". She really tries hard sometimes to talk and she loves to be talked to or read to. Oh yeah, finally she is starting to smile and laugh a little (very little). I one thing she is not doing that I wish she would is sleeping through the night. I am now in the stage where I will not go into her room unless she has cried for 30 minutes. I first night was great because after about 20 she started to calm down and by 30 she was asleep again. But that only worked once. I don't know what else to do to get her to sleep all night. I let her do the 30 minute cry for nap time and she is always out before time is up, but not at night. I don't have any more recent pictures then thoses posted from our little trips so far this summer so I will have to post updated pictures later. I think that is all for an update on the royal princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Kiley is 9 months! She sounds like quite the handful... =) So adorable! I can't wait to see you guys, and hopefully it's sooner rather than later. Love you!
Post a Comment